Banner

Orchard Girls

Friday, January 26, 2018

FREE: Modern Farmhouse Bible Verse Printables


I was looking for some new prints to hang up in our house, and decided to just create my own. I came up with a set of three matching bible verse graphics. Today, I've decided to share them with you all, for FREE!! Keep reading to see them, and how to download your FREE prints!
www.orchardgirls.blogspot.com


The bibles verses included in this set are:
1. Colossians 3:2 (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
     Set your mind on things above
2. Colossians 3:12 (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
     Clothe yourselves with compassion.
3. Jeremiah 31:3 (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
     I have loved you with an everlasting love. 
www.orchardgirls.blogspot.com

Once you click the links above, just download the image to your computer and then upload it to your favorite printing service! These images are perfect for 8''x10'' prints (or smaller). Enjoy!

xo,
Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful printables! I make quite a few binders for my work at my church and I love to decorate the covers with something meaningful and encouraging. I am also in Washington State - today is crazy windy - stay warm inside :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like that. That is such a great idea! It's been windy around us too. Looks like today is sunny though!
      Xo,
      Kayla

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...