Banner

Orchard Girls

Saturday, December 6, 2014

3 Ingredient Christmas Treats

Hello everyone! I've been trying to get ahead of the game and get a lot of my Christmas gifts done. We decided to try to make our own food gifts this year, and it seemed like a great idea at the time! I soon realized how much I would need to make for 8-10 people! I started searching for things to make with as few ingredients as possible! So far, I've only made one- Pretzel Hugs! I will also include some other recipes I found.
Pretzel Hugs

Ingredients:
-Small Pretzels (either square or traditional)
-Hershey Hugs kisses, or any other kind you like!
-M&Ms

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or greased foil.
3. Lay out the pretzels.
4. Place a kiss on top of each pretzel.
5. Put in the oven for about 5 min, the chocolate will be shiny and a bit melted. Don't let it get too melty! I did this on my first batch and had to suffer through eating them all to hide the evidence.
6. Gently press an M&M on top of the kiss, helping to spread the chocolate evenly over the pretzel.
7. Put in the refrigerator for 5-10 min to cool.

And now onto some other yummy looking 3 Ingredient recipes to try out for the holidays!

Only 3 ingredients needed to make these mint chocolate truffles. They taste like chocolate-covered Oreo cheesecakes!
Five minute cookies 'n' cream fudge! | www.hiddenponies.com
shortbread-cookies-recipe
This peanut butter fudge only requires 3 ingredients!! So easy and yummy
lemon-cookies-6

Let me know if you try any of these recipes out! Also, if you have any easy recipes for treats, post them in the comments! Have a great rest of your weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...