Banner

Orchard Girls

Friday, May 23, 2014

Top 5 Father's Day Gift Ideas from Kids

Just a quick post to share with you all today of some of my favorite Father's day gifts I've found around the web! Do you have any special plans for Father's day, or special traditions you've started? I'd love to hear about them. This will be Daniel's second father's day, and now with two little ones! :)

1. Daddy's Helper by Jackson

2. DIY: D-A-D Frames by Orchard Girls
3. Father's Day Chalk Poses by Freckle Photo
4. Daddy's Car Wash Kit by Inner Child Fun

5. Free Father's Day Printable by Catch My Party
Hope these fun gifts give you some inspiration for this upcoming Father's Day! I have a few things in mind, I'm sure I'll share them with you afterwards! :)
Linking up with these parties HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Those are all very cute & neat! I love to do gift baskets! A great grandma one (since they have everything) is "Glad Tidings of Great Joy!"

    wedding gifts

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...