Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Top 5 Dollar Store Projects

Good Morning! I've been in the mood to get a little more organized, and have thought about hitting up the dollar store for some organizing bins, and also a bit of spring/summer decor items. You guys know we love the dollar store and have already done several posts including dollar store items. I decided to post my top 5 projects that we have done on our blog.

In no particular order:




Hopefully this gave you guys some ideas on how to decorate and get organized using things found at your local dollar store! Also, if you want to see more, in our "Labels" section on the right side of our blog, you can click "dollar store" or "thrifty thursday." There are lots of projects to see!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the shelf liner on the drawers. I may have to try that. This is what I keep my sons clothes in :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...