Banner

Orchard Girls

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Top 5 Toddler St. Patrick's Day Crafts

I hope you're having a great week! I noticed that a lot of you enjoyed our Top 5 Valentine's Day Crafts for Toddlers, so I thought I would round-up a few fun crafts for St. Patrick's day! Enjoy :)

1. Hand print Rainbow by Parenting Patch


2. Green Pepper Paint Shamrocks from Train Up a Child
3. Footprint Clovers by Fun Hand print Art
4. St. Patrick's Day Marshmallow Pops by Easy Preschool Craft

5.. Texture Collage Clover by No Time for Flashcards

These all look pretty easy, and I'd like to try a few with Adeline! I'll let you know how that goes...
Have a wonderful Tuesday :)
Linking up to these parties HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I might try the bell pepper one as my 15 month old would have an easier time with it. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is one of the ones I want to try with my 15 month old, as well! :) Let us know how it goes.
      -Kayla

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...