Banner

Orchard Girls

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pink & Blue 1st Birthday Party!

Pink and Blue 1st Birthday Party!
We had our little Addie girl's birthday party over the weekend! I can't believe she is already one, when did that happen? We just had a small birthday party with family, but it was so much fun. Here are some pictures of her party - I had fun decorating her dessert table (pink & blue)! Enjoy :)
Pink and Blue 1st Birthday Party!

Pink and Blue 1st Birthday Party!

Pink and Blue 1st Birthday Party!

Pink and Blue 1st Birthday Party!

Pink and Blue 1st Birthday Party!

Pink and Blue 1st Birthday Party!

Pink and Blue 1st Birthday Party!Pink and Blue 1st Birthday Party!

 Needless to say, she loved her birthday cake!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! It looks like she had fun. I love how you decorated her crib for the morning. That is a great idea. I might snag that one. I am gearing up for my daughter's 2nd birthday. This year's theme is a the zoo. I have lots a work ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had lots of fun, but so did we! I ended up filling her crib with several balloons before she was awake, and I just spied on her until she woke up! It was pretty fun and she liked the balloons. The Zoo sounds like a fun theme, let us know how it turns out! :)
      xxKayla

      Delete
  2. Hey! I have read all your Blog this is so nice and awesome service you have provided, I have learned so many new things from here.

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...