Banner

Orchard Girls

Friday, August 30, 2013

7 Easy Fall Crafts

Happy Friday! Today I'm going to share some cute Fall crafts that I've come across via Pinterest. I'm planning on doing all of these projects this Autumn and hope you all will join me! Feel free to link up any fall projects you've done in the comments- I'd love to come check them out.


(From left to right, top to bottom)
1. Canning Jar Pumpkin- I couldn't find a direct link to this project. It looks pretty simple though. Just some canning jar rings tied together in the middle with a clothespin for a stem!
2. Dollar Store Fall Garland- I made this last week and absolutely love it! I planned on taking it down after I took the pictures, but it is still hanging in my kitchen!
3. Hometown Pride Pumpkins- These painted pumpkins are so cute! Plus, they will last longer.
4. Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub- I love making my own scrubs, and this one sounds delicious! I'm so excited to make this and share it with family and friends.
5. Fall Candle Centerpiece- This looks like an easy to assemble centerpiece that won't break the bank!
6. Raffia Wrapped Vase- I love this idea! I have lots of raffia and sad little vases waiting for this project. Plus, it's a dollar store project!
7. Fall Leaf Initial- This would be really cute hanging on my front door! 

I hope I inspired some of you to get crafty this weekend! We hope you have a great one, and we will be back with more fun projects next week.
Check out our Link Party Directory to see the parties we link to!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my raffia vase! I think a bookcase filled with these DIY treasures would be DIVINE!

    hugs & kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for the awesome project! I'm so excited to try it out :)
      -Kenzie

      Delete
  2. Love your round up of super easy crafts! Thanks for sharing at the party! Hope to see you again this week! I am just starting to make some fall projects. My fav time of year! Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Theresa! We will definitely be stopping by this week to check out your fall projects.
      -Kenzie

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...